Accreditation to Disrupt Space Summit 2017
If you wish to attend the Disrupt Space Summit 2017 as a representative of the press, please fill in the below application form. To be considered, you must be either a) an employee/owner of a legitimate media outlet, b) a freelance journalist on assignment from a legitimate media outlet or c) a photographer on assignment from a legitimate media outlet.
Please only fill in one application form per media outlet through a designated point of contact (PoC). If successful, the PoC will be sent a link through email with information to register for all personnel wishing to cover the event on behalf of the media outlet.
If you attend the event as a representative of the press you will receive:
- License to use the Disrupt Space brand, pictures and videos from current and previous editions of the Disrupt Space Summit until 1st May, 2017 for the purpose of fulfilling a coverage plan outlined in the application.
- Featured as a media partner for Disrupt Space Summit 2017 on Disrupt Space website.
- Access to a press room near the speaker/VIP lounge which includes WiFi, power plugs, tables and chairs.
- Opportunity to interview speakers and VIPs. Please bring all equipment necessary to conduct such interview.
- Access to all activities at the summit except evening activities on Tuesday 14th March 2017.
- Food and drinks for two days.