Meet and greet over breakfast and coffee.
Recognizing entrepreneurs that have made the biggest impact the previous year through the use of space.
- Sarah Cruddas - Author and Space Journalist (Moderator)
- Matthias Petschke - Director for the European GNSS programmes at the European Commission
Meet the community leaders who are building space entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world. We want to get an overview of our collective progress and figure out how different regions can better coordinate efforts to help startups grow businesses.
- Krzysztof Kanawka - CEO of Blue Dot Solutions (Central Europe)
- Dang Wei (党炜) - Founder and CEO of CISS Technology (China)
- Valery Komissarov - Portfolio Manager at Skolkovo Foundation (Russia)
- Yiannis Kiachopoulos - Technical Advisor at New York Center for Space Entrepreneurship (USA)
- Izan Peris Martí - Co-founder of Disrupt Space (Moderator)
What are your challenges to accelerate to get to market and scale your business? And how can industry partners, investors and public institutions help you overcome these challenges? This workshop is the opportunity for space founders to write a wishlist for their startups, together with the partners who can make them come true.
What is the current business climate for space startups in Europe and how can Germany contribute towards making Europe a world-class hub for space entrepreneurship? Hear the answers from the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy Brigitte Zypries and the co-founder of Planet Robbie Schingler.
These are the companies and organizations disrupting sectors from agriculture to finance by using space data. Benefit from an end user-centric approach to learn how space data can help your business.
- Pascal Weinberger - Co-founder and CTO of Gaia Solutions
- Rafal Modrzewski - Co-founder and CEO of ICEYE
- Robbie Schingler - Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Planet
- Laura Moreno Patricio - Director of Business Development at Starlab
- Steven Ramage - GEO Senior External Relations Manager (Moderator)
For any participant - you have one minute on stage to tell the world your story.
Global connectivity through satellite constellations is posed to transform how we interact with every thing in our daily life. Explore how space and the Internet of Things (IoT) are merging together through the work of pioneering startups and service providers in this area.
- Coen Janssen - Co-founder and CFO of Magnitude Space
- Fabien Jordan - Co-founder and CEO of ELSE
- Christof Deringer - Business Development Manager at KASKILO
- Vincent Sabot - Vice President of Channels at Sigfox
- Amaresh Kollipara - Founder and Managing Partner / Special Projects at Earth2Orbit / Oculus (Moderator)